1.6.11

30 day song challenge. A song from a band you hate.

So, after the holiday from hell and an attemped break in twenty minutes after returning from said holiday, we'll get back to it.


I could have gone with The Feeling, or Bumford and Sons (god, i hate them.).  But the one band, over the past five years or so, that have made me vent my spleen (possibly) more than any other are The Hoosiers, (I really did stuggle to choose between this and 'Worried About Ray' - an ardous 8 minutes listening to both songs, sheesh - had to listen to Rebecca Black to cleanse my palate).  Their lead singer (the one with the stupid Ben Stiller-ish face) is called Irwin Sparks (Fuck Off, Yeh?), and there's that cunt with the Moustache.   The fact that it bears more than a passing resembelance To 'Mr Blue Sky' by ELO certainly doesn't help, and that faux kooky shtick....I can feel the rage building. God, i fucking hate this song, reading the utterly inane Youtube comments only adds to this feeling.

uh woah woah woaharrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh





No comments:

Post a Comment